We use our smartphones for just about everything these days – why not use them to achieve our weight loss goals? With advancements in technology, there are now hundreds of apps available to offer information and support at just a swipe of a finger. We’ve taken a look at the free weight loss apps out there, combed through reviews, and have come up with a list of the Best 5 Free Apps to Help You Lose Weight.
Modern technology can melt pounds, too!
Here are the Best 5 Free Apps to Help You Lose Weight:
1. Weight Watchers Mobile (Weight Watchers International). The Weight Watchers Mobile app gives users the ability to keep track of points and food choices as part of the Weight Watchers 360 program anytime, anywhere. Plus, check out these Weight Watchers Recipes from Skinny Ms.
2. Lose It! (FitNow). Lose It! helps users keep a daily calorie “budget” and track their food choices. This app also tracks exercise minutes, and provides motivation to inspire smart choices. Users can use the Lose It! database to log their food intake and understand how their choices are affecting their weight loss goal.
3. Nike Training Club (NTC). This awesome app offers over 160 free workouts for all fitness levels. You will receive personalized plans accompanied by video guidance from the most qualified athletes and trainers.
4. Fooducate (Fooducate, Ltd.). The Fooducate app gives extensive info on your favorite grocery store foods, allowing you to shop smarter.
5. 8fit Workouts and Meal Planner. With the 8fit app, you will receive customized workout routines, designed to get you to your goals. All of the programs are interactive so that you can workout anytime, anywhere! Along with exercise guidance, you will also receive personalized meal plans each day.